Whether you love Valentines Day or Galentines Day or even if your anti-valentines day and want to look for alternative ideas to do with the family… Here’s what to do in Yorkshire this Valentines Day (February 14th) and throughout the week.
- Stay at Home: Watch Northern Ballet Live from your own home
- Eat Out: The likes of Turtle Bay and other restaurants areÂ offering Valentines Day specials to share it with friends, family and loved ones.
The carribean restaurant which has venues in Leeds and Sheffield has a special 4-course Valentines menu from 6th – 17th February to be shared with loved ones, friends or the whole family with a One Love theme.Then thereâ€™s the cocktailsâ€¦ A bespoke cocktail and mocktail have been specially created for Valentineâ€™s.
“Wray Crush” is a mix of Wray and Nephew (Jamaicaâ€™s iconic, and powerful, white rum); white cacao topped with raspberry; lemon and grapefruitâ€¦ sweet but not too sweet
- Get Crafting: Get creating with love heart themed crafts. Whether it beÂ cutting out heart shapes and writing what you love about your life. Or you could even make this love door that my friend made for Church out of cardboard boxes and coloured paper.
- A self-care day:Â We often think about how to express our love for others, but what about ourselves? Try spend a Self-Care day once in a while. Here’s my self-care day at Victoria Leeds having lunch and shopping til dropping!
- Time to talk:Â Take time to have a cuppa with a loved one and talk.