Valentines Day is nearly upon us again, and Dan has found some romantic places to go with your partner or your girlfriend or whoever is your Valentine:
- Reel Cinema Wakefield – There is a variety of films to watch at Reel Cinema including Babylon, Matilda the Musical, M3gan. In the cinema foyer there is also a array of sweet things if you don’t want popcorn, such as haribo pick and mix, and there’s an American cafe and candy as well.
- Rhubarb Festival This is slightly after Valentines but if you are a lover of trying different food and drink and rhubarb then this is the place for you.
- Artwalk- this takes place every 2nd month and it showcases different art work and different activities by different artists.
Or some things you could do together include:
- Dance through a music playlist of your songs- choose songs that spark your memories of your relationship and sing away.
- Have breakfast in bed- You might want to have breakfast in bed with each other, and this can be as simple as fruit salad or a bit more expansive like pancakes or crepes , or sausages with eggs and even champagne.
- Go on a trip together
- Create romantic cinema at home
- Play video games
- Take a couple dance lesson
- Create a couples bucket list
Ref: 40 Things to Do on Valentine’s Day 2023 – Cheqmark Blog
If there’s any more ideas let us know